Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Relaunch and the living's easy!

Ten months have gone by and I have been silent. I started this blog last summer as a means to be reflective and transparent. This clearly did not work as I planned. While I may not have written about my year, I can say that I have been reflective which has been a nice process. 

My new goal for summer vacation and beyond, to restart the blog with my summer adventures of making the changes necessary in my Civics course that have come from student suggestions, my own thoughts, and new research and learning. Secondly, to write about my new adventures in trying to become a school counselor. This fall I will be starting my practicum at my school in the counseling department and I couldn't be more exited!

So be on the look out, I am recommitted and excited to restart my blogging journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment